Welcome to the WealthiHer Network ( “WHN” ) website located at wealthihernetwork.com (the “Site”). Please read these Terms of Service (the “Terms”) carefully because they govern your use of our Site and our services accessible via our Site. To make these Terms easier to read, the Site and our services are collectively called the “Services.”
Who May Use the Services
You may use the Services only if you are 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract with WHN and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law.
Registration and Your Information
If you want to use certain features of the Services, including making a membership purchase via the Site, you’ll have to create an account ( “Account” ). You can do this via the Site when you first check out. It’s important that you provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information for your Account and you agree to update such information, as needed. If you don’t, we might have to suspend or terminate your Account. You agree that you won’t disclose your Account password to anyone and you’ll notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account. You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, whether you know about them or not.
Our Network Terms & Conditions
Objectives of the Network
- The objective of the Network is the provision of events and online, whether online and or at a nominated premise, as available from time to time, for the purpose of allowing likeminded women to network (whether online or in person), for both business and pleasure and hosting live events for Members and guests.
- A Member shall be entitled to all the rights and privileges disclosed in the Value Summary and shall be bound by these Rules but shall have no proprietary rights to content, imagery or collateral from the
- From time to time, the Network may deliver optional paid events, courses or services that require additional fees to attend or receive. You will be given the option to attend or receive these for payment of the relevant fee but will not be required to attend if you do not wish to do so. Places may be limited.
- The Membership Committee shall be nominated by the Proprietor from time to time (the “Membership Committee”).
- The Membership Committee shall consist of WealthiHer Representatives and staff (being elected by the WHN Group) and individual Members (if any) selected by the Proprietor from time to time at its sole discretion and shall meet once every month. The Proprietor reserves the right to replace any Member who is elected to the Membership Committee at any time and without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- The Membership Committee shall exercise the powers given to it under these Rules together with such other powers of management as it may from time to time undertake at the request of the Proprietor, who may veto or vary any decision of the Membership Committee.
- The Membership Committee may delegate to the Network any of its powers relating to Membership.
Control and Management
- The Membership Committee shall have all administrative powers necessary to carry out the Objectives of the Network in accordance with these Rules.
Becoming a Member
- Every candidate for Membership must be at least 18 years of age. Those applying for Membership (a “Candidate”) will be required to fill out a written application form and pay an “Annual Membership Fee”, which is due every year on the day before the anniversary the payment was made the previous year. For more information on these fees please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership Application forms can be found on our apply page.
- Annual Membership Fees must be paid via our online system using a credit or/ debit card, or alternatively by direct debit.
- All payment details will be kept confidential, and the payment will only be taken should the application for Membership be successful. Please note that no application for Membership will be considered by the Committee until valid payment details are provided. Candidates for Membership shall only become Members once full payment of Fees have been made to the Proprietor.
- Any omission from, or inaccuracy in, the particulars relating to, or the description of, any candidate for Membership may render the candidate’s election void at the discretion of the Membership Committee. The Membership Committee shall have sole discretion as to who shall become a Member of the Network and shall have the right to refuse any application for Membership for any reason without giving any explanation.
- Members shall have the right to propose potential Candidates for the Membership Committee’s consideration. The Membership Committee’s decision shall be final, and binding and the Membership Committee will not enter any correspondence or consider any appeals.
Cancelling a Membership Application
- A Candidate for Membership may withdraw her application at any time prior to it being accepted.
- Following confirmation of a Candidate’s acceptance as a Member and payment of the Fee (the “Acceptance Date”), Members will have 14 calendar days from the date of the Acceptance Date, during which they may withdraw their application without incurring any cost (the “Cooling-Off Period”). During the Cooling-Off Period and following written confirmation of withdrawal for Membership, the Member will be entitled to the return of their Annual Membership Fee.
- Where a Member wishes to cancel their Membership following expiry of the Cooling-Off Period the Fees will not be refundable under any circumstance. The unavailability of any of offerings or Services shall not result in any refund of any Fees or a right to cancel.
- To cancel or withdraw any Membership, a Member must write to the Membership Committee at email@example.com. Membership will cease upon the second calendar day from the written confirmation as mentioned above.
- Members can elect to sign up for either (i) a twelve-month Membership; or (ii) monthly digital pass. Membership is non-transferable. A successful Candidate shall be notified of election and shall become a Member of the Network and shall thereafter be entitled to all the benefits and privileges of such Membership. All Members agree to be bound by, and to always observe, these Rules.
- A twelve-month Membership lasts for an initial period of 12 months from the date the Membership begins (“Initial Period”). At the end of the Initial Period and at the end of each Additional Period thereafter (as defined below), the Member’s Membership shall automatically renew for an additional period of 12 months (each an “Additional Period”) unless the Member gives not less than 30 days’ written notice to terminate at the end of the Initial Period or Additional Period.
- A monthly Digital Pass Membership lasts for an initial period of 1 month from the date the Membership begins (“Initial Period”). At the end of the Initial Period and at the end of each Additional Period thereafter (as defined below), the Member’s Membership shall automatically renew for an additional period of 1 month (each an “Additional Period”) unless the Member gives not less than 5 days’ written notice to terminate at the end of the Initial Period or Additional Period.
- Membership benefits, including, online offering and events where applicable, are accessible for all fully paid up and active Members and can be amended and/or withdrawn at any time without notice.
Annual Membership Fee
- The Annual Membership Fee shall be fixed by the Proprietor. The Proprietor may, at its discretion, waive or reduce the subscription of any Member. The Annual Membership Fee is due immediately upon renewal. Candidates can enquire about the Annual Membership Cost or any other Membership question by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fees are owed to the Proprietor from the Acceptance Date in accordance with the elected payment plan and Members undertake to pay and shall indemnify the Proprietor against any losses caused by non-payment of, the Fees or any outstanding sums, however incurred.
- All payment details will be kept confidential, and the payment will only be taken should the Proposal for Membership be successful. Please note that no Proposal for Membership will be considered by the Committee until valid payment details are provided. Candidates for Membership shall only become Members once full payment of Fees have been made to the Proprietor.
- Applicants who have been nominated by Founding Members for a Scholarship membership will receive their full membership at zero fee. This includes access to all offerings online and offline. Scholarship members must still apply and be subject to the Membership Committee.
Termination of Membership
- The Network shall be entitled to terminate the Member’s membership by giving them written notice if any Fees or any other debts owed to the Proprietor incurred by a Member are not paid within 30 days of becoming due and payable. In the event of such termination, any monies (including Fees for the entire remaining duration of the Membership) shall become payable by the Member immediately.
- The name of a Member whose Membership is terminated will be removed from the list of registered Members and she will immediately cease to be a Member of the Network on the date of such termination. The Membership Committee reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to terminate the Membership of any Member for any reason and at any time without notice if they fail to adhere to any of the Network’s policies.
- The Membership Committee reserves the right to deny a renewal of Membership. Subject to these Rules, the decision of the Membership Committee is final and without appeal, and no reason will be given for refusal of a Membership renewal at any stage.
- The Membership Committee may, at its sole discretion, permit a Membership to be suspended (i.e. put it ‘on hold’) if a Member suffers a medical condition which is likely to preclude them from using the Network for a continuous period of at least 3 months, or if there is another reasonable cause to justify putting a Membership on hold.
- A Member may be required to provide evidence supporting her request for suspension in order to assess whether to suspend the Membership, and in the case of suspension for a medical condition a Member may be required to provide evidence of a medical condition, such as a doctor’s certificate.
- Any agreed period of suspension will run for complete calendar months, and (save in the event of suspension due to a medical condition) may not exceed a period of 3 months in any 12 period.
- Any period of suspension must be notified to and agreed by the Membership Committee in writing in advance of commencement, and a monthly administration fee may be charged for the duration of the suspension period.
- Following recommencement of a Membership that has been suspended, the membership year will be extended by an amount of time that is the same as the duration of the suspension, subject to any payment of the Fees due.
- Membership renewals are automatic, however the Membership Committee reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to terminate the Membership of any Member.
- The Membership Committee may deny renewals in accordance with these Rules.
- Members will be notified in one month in advance of their impending renewal, and the Cooling-Off Period applies upon annual renewal from the date of the renewal anniversary, subject to any Suspension.
Cameras/ Recording Devices
- The Network employs the use of cameras at most events and functions and operates them in accordance with all relevant legislation and reserves the right to use all imagery and footage captured at these events for promotional and advertising purposes.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Proprietor and/or its licensors own and retain ownership of intellectual property rights subsisting in (a) all documents, drawings, specifications, data, creative work, materials, courses, booklets and other assets; and (b) the names, logos, colours, trade marks, service marks, photographs, trade dress, or other identifying features of the Club (“WHN Group IP”). Members and their guests shall not be entitled to use WHN Group IP other than in accordance with the terms of these Terms or with the specific prior written approval of the Proprietor as to the specific use.
- Members shall be entitled to use the WHN Group IP for the purposes of accessing and using the benefits of their Membership for their own personal, non-commercial use.
- Members and their guests may not sublicence, assign, copy, produce, create, adapt or modify, create or seek to create a charge or encumbrance over, or profit from, the WHN Group IP (or authorise or entice others to do so) for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, in any communications, marketing, advertising or other promotional materials (including, but not limited to, brochures, flyers, invitations, e-mail messages, etc.) without the Proprietor’s prior written consent.
- The Member shall indemnify the Proprietor in full against any and all damages, claims and other losses incurred by the Proprietor as a result of the breach by the Member.
- The Network and/or Proprietor and/or Membership Committee and/or any employee or agent of the Network will not be held liable for any act or omission made by the Proprietor, the Network, any Member and will be held harmless from any direct or indirect loss or damage arising to any Member whatsoever, whether in contract or tort, under common law or statute, rule or any legal instrument, and whether for any act or omission occurring prior to, during or following the cessation of Membership.
- Nothing in these Rules shall be deemed to exclude the Network’s or Proprietor’s liability for death and/or personal injury arising out of any negligent or unlawful act by the Network or Proprietor.
- Members agree to keep all passwords, usernames, and/or any other identifying information used on or in connection with the Network and/or its website (the “Access Profile”) private and secure. The Access Profile is strictly personal and may not be shared with or disclosed to any other party. Members understand that the Access Profile is confidential and that they will be held responsible for any damage caused through use of the Access Profile by any unauthorised person.
Alteration of Rules
- These Rules may be revoked, supplemented or altered by the Membership Committee or its representatives or employees with authority to do so at any time at its sole discretion. Any such revocation, alteration or addition shall be deemed to have been brought to the notice of Members provided that a copy thereof is prominently displayed on the Club’s official website.
- The Network may be dissolved by the Proprietor at any time at its sole discretion.
- Under these circumstances no return of the Fees shall be due to any Members whatsoever, and all debts owed to the Network and/or Proprietor become due immediately.
Disputes & Interpretation
- Any dispute or difference which may arise in respect of these Rules and/or in relation to Membership or operation of the Network shall be determined by the Membership Committee, whose decision shall be final and binding on all Members.
- These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and Members and guests agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Event Cancellation Policy
- Paid-for events will not be refunded if cancelled with fewer than 24 hours’ notice of the scheduled start time of the event. Any requests submitted after this time will not be refunded.
- In supplying the Services, the Proprietor shall:
- Perform the Services with reasonable care and skill; and
- comply with all applicable laws and statues, regulations and codes from time to time in force, provided that the Proprietor shall not be liable under any contract or these Terms, if as a result of such compliance, it is in breach of its obligations under that contract or these Terms.
- Nothing in these Terms limits any liability which cannot legally be limited, including liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
- breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (title and quiet possession).
- The Proprietor shall not be liable to the Member for any:
- loss of profits;
- loss of sales or business;
- loss of agreements or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of use or corruption of software, data or information;
- loss of or damage to goodwill; or
- indirect or consequential loss.
- The Proprietor’s total liability for loss or damage caused to the Member under these Terms to any Member shall not exceed a total of £5,000 in any consecutive 12-month period.
- All other terms implied by statute shall be excluded from these Terms.
- The Network and or Proprietor shall not be in breach of these Terms nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under these Terms, including the Services, if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, including:
- acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
- epidemic or pandemic;
- government imposed restrictions or other on social gatherings or lockdowns (including as a result of epidemic or pandemic);
- terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations;
- nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
- any law or any action taken by a government or public authority;
- collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident;
- collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident;
- interruption or failure of utility service,
- (each a “Force Majeure Event”).
- If a Force Majeure Event makes it impossible for the Proprietor and or Network to provide the Services, (including if there are government regulations and/or other measures, recommendations or requirements in place relating to social distancing, limitations on numbers and/or other restrictions arising as a result of COVID-19 or other diseases), the Proprietor and or Club shall be entitled to make amend the Services in order to ensure that the Services continue as best they can.
- Members agree that they do not have the right to terminate, suspend or cancel their Membership or receive any form of refund where a Force Majeure Event occurs that impacts on the Services of the Network.
Terms Of Service
What is a Digital Pass?
- A (“Digital Pass”) is an online platform aimed at arming women with the tools to empower and advance, transforming their financial futures.
- It does this by allowing users to apply for a digital subscription (a “Subscription”, to which there are “Subscribers”) at a cost (the “Cost”) which provides Subscribers access to different online tools and content (the “Content”).
What’s in these terms?
- These terms govern the relationship between (i) us (as defined below) and (ii) users of the Digital platform (“our site”).
Who we are and how to contact us
Wealthihernetwork.com is a site operated by WEALTHIHER LIMITED (“we, us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12362218 and have our registered office at Leofric House, 18b Binley Road, Coventry, West Midlands, England, CV3 1JN.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
By using our site, you accept these terms
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy; and
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on [Monday 7 November 2022].
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our site or any Content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site or business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us via email or telephone.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
Our site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including some Content. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
We are not responsible for the information, materials or Content uploaded by other users of our site, in particular this applies to the Careers Platform section of the our site. We may not be held liable for any loss or damage that may arise, or be alleged to arise, from the publication of information, materials or Content by other users of our site, or the reliance on any such information, materials or Content.
We do not undertake to monitor the submission or publication of information, materials or Content
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us by email.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- if defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
- The Proprietor’s total liability for loss or damage caused under these Terms to any Member is capped at £5,000
How we may use your personal information
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload any content to our site, including, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our Site, you grant us the right to use that content:
- for educational purposes;
- for marketing and advertising purposes; and
- for any other purpose required to further Digital.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site or the Messenger will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site and the Messenger. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site or the messenger by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site of the Digital, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site or WealthiHer Network – Digital Pass. You must not attack our site the Messenger via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
- You may link to our home page (www.wealthihernetwork.com), provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- You must not frame our site on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site or on the Messenger other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscription & Digital Pass
- At any time, you may apply to Subscribe to WealthiHer Network.
- A Subscriber is given access to our newsletters and email content.
- A Digital Pass is a paid monthly subscription, not subject to the Membership Committee.
- Subscribers and Digital Pass holders agree and are bound by this policy and all other policies which relate to Digital.
Becoming a Digital
- To become a Digital Pass Holder, you must fill in the online form (the “Application Form”).
- If you choose to become a Digital Pass holder, your membership will begin on the date we send you an email confirming your membership. You may choose to cancel your membership at any time by notifying us by email at email@example.com with the subject line CANCEL DIGITAL PASS.
Payment and cost
- This clause is subject to any promotion which may be in place from time to time.
- WealthiHer Network Digital Pass is provided in consideration for the Cost.
- The Subscriber must pay the Cost of a Subscription
- The Subscription will automatically renew on the same basis as the previous Subscription; being on the Monthly Fee or Yearly Fee basis. A Subscriber can change to the Monthly Fee or Yearly Fee for the renewed Subscription in the month prior to the commencement of the new Subscription by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The monthly fee
- The Monthly Fee may be increased or reduced at any time and at our sole discretion. We will write to you should there be any change to the Monthly Fee.
- The Monthly Fee is due on the monthly anniversary of the date on which the Subscription was approved. Payment is then due immediately and will be taken by way of direct debit from the elected account as stated in the Application Form. We reserve the right to change the date on which the Monthly Fee is taken and shall give notice upon such a date change. Where this occurs you agree that certain Monthly Fees may be taken as pro rata payments to accord with the new payment date.
The yearly fee
- A new Digital Pass Holder may pay the Yearly Fee subject to the Cooling-Off Period.
- We may, at our discretion, offer any other Digital Pass Holders who have already begun their Subscription and have begun to pay their Monthly Fees the option of paying the Yearly Fee on a pro rata basis.
- The Yearly Fee is due immediately upon successful Subscription and will be taken in one payment via card payment online.
Cancelling your subscription
- This clause is subject to any promotion which may be in place from time to time.
- Following the commencement of the Digital Pass, the holder will have five calendar days during which they may withdraw their application without incurring any cost (the “Cooling-Off Period”). During the Cooling-Off Period and following written confirmation of withdrawal for Digital Pass, the holder will be entitled to the return of the first instalment of their Monthly Fee or the Yearly Fee, which will be returned within 30 days.
- Following the expiry of the Cooling-Off Period, Subscribers commit to a minimum 12 month Subscription, and all of the Cost is owed to the Proprietor.
- For the avoidance of doubt, at the end of the Cooling-Off Period:
- for the Monthly Fee, all commitments to pay each of the 12 Monthly Fees until expiry of the Subscription must be upheld; or
- for the Yearly Fee, no amount of this fee shall be returned to you.
- To cancel or withdraw any Subscription, a Subscriber must write to email@example.com
- The Subscription will cease upon the second calendar day from the written confirmation as mentioned above.
- The effect of cancellation prevents a user from being a Subscriber and accessing WealthiHer Digital Pass subscription content. Any progress made by a Subscriber in Academy courses and any Content created by the Subscriber during the period in which they were a Subscriber shall be held and maintained by us for a reasonable length of time. We have the sole discretion to remove Content created, shared or posted by the former-Subscriber who has cancelled their Subscription.
- Should a user wish to re-subscribe following the cancellation of a Subscription, that party must follow the procedure outlined in these terms. Whilst we intent to hold and maintain any Academy progress or any Content created, posted or shared, we cannot guarantee that it shall be available upon resubscription and do not warrant any that either the Progress nor Content shall be available, either for other Subscribers or for that Subscriber.
- At our sole discretion, from time to time, we may offer a promotion to waive or reduce fees, as well as allow Subscribers to enjoy a period in which payment is not required.
- We reserve the right to remove Content which does not comply with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- We reserve the right to expel any Subscriber where there has been non-compliance with our Acceptable Use Policy, or where you have breached any other of our policies, including our Data Protection Policy.
- We shall issue notice that a Subscriber has been expelled one day before the Subscription will cease, and the expulsion is at our sole discretion. The Subscription will terminate on at 12 noon on the day following the date of that notice.
- Where expulsion has occurred, no amount of the:
- Monthly Fees which have been paid for that month shall be refunded, and any remaining amounts due until the 12-month anniversary of the Subscription will continue to be owed by and must be paid by you; or
- Yearly Fee shall be refunded.
Courses and content
- WealthiHer Network Academy courses are intended to be for the benefit of Subscribers. Any Content made accessible by the Subscription must not be sent, circulated or otherwise disclosed to any other party whatsoever and the Subscriber warrants to keep any Content or information made available on the Course confidential, subject to where reasonably required, for example to discuss the Content or Course with other Subscribers.
- Subject to clause 16, at all times any intellectual property is owed by us or our licensors, even where a Subscriber has made progress on any Content, and we grant to Subscribers a non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited licence to use the Contents and Courses for the period of which the Subscription lasts. In no way do we assign, licence or otherwise grant any permission for Subscribers, applications or otherwise to use our intellectual property, Content or Courses.
- You are responsible for the result and or grade you obtain during or at the completion of the Course, which a provided as guidance only.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Whether you are an Account holder or a visitor (each, a “User” ), we welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services ( “Feedback” ). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.